Website LaSalle Bristol
Differentiation through service & innovation.
We are looking for a safety focused, full time, motivated Toolmaker to join our Production Support Group.
Main Functions: Build and repair injection molds and equipment. (Generally are required to go through an apprenticeship program for training.)
- Build and repair injection molds & equipment
- Repair damaged tooling with or without prints
- Assist with injection mold functions in the molding department (should have basic knowledge of resins, processing & hydraulics/basic mechanical ability)
- Basic computer skills, design software & tig welding experience a plus
- Completion of apprenticeship program or journeyman skill set preferred
- Driving forklift (move molds to and from the tool room and mold storage areas).
- Occasional to frequent lifting/carrying (generally 10 lbs. to 40 lbs.), bending, pushing or pulling of injection molds/equipment.
- Involves mostly standing while working on repair of molds or mold making – some walking throughout the day.
- Helps maintain plant cleanliness and safety
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good work and attendance record – work overtime as required.
Excellent Benefits Package
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org